Evoque Data Center Solutions today announced an alliance, with ExteNet to integrate its cloud and network connectivity services into 14 Evoque data centers throughout the United States. Specifically, ExteNet is enabling high-bandwidth connectivity, through its high-capacity fiber network with diverse routes, for Evoque’s clients. Overall, ExteNet’s will deliver these services into Evoque’s data centers by the end of January 2021.
Evoque and ExteNet Partnership
The fiber partnership between Evoque and ExteNet brings five key benefits to Evoque’s retail colocation business. Indeed, the improvements are focused on enhancing fiber connectivity for Evoque’s customer base, which is backed by anchor tenant AT&T.
- Fiber Connectivity Options: Evoque’s clients gain a full range of fiber connectivity options including Blended IP, Regional Connect, Extend Connect and Cloud Connect. This includes long-haul and data center-to-data center connectivity
- Extends Reach: connectivity for Evoque now extends to include both its 14 data centers as well as data centers from other providers. These data centers are located in key U.S. markets such as Dallas, New York, and Northern Virginia
- Simplicity: gives clients added speed, geographic reach, and interconnection flexibility on a single bill
- Vendor Neutral: allows clients to choose from an expanded range of providers
- Evoque Marketplace: delivers clients greater access to partners, suppliers, and cloud providers
Evoque, in partnership with ExteNet, now delivers affordable point-to-point connections over an extensive footprint throughout North America. Furthermore, clients can also leverage Evoque’s Marketplace to identify and connect with Network Service Providers. In turn, this allows clients to connect their own geographically distributed footprint outside the four walls of their data center to any on-net location, without the need to provision a circuit.
ExteNet is able to serve Evoque’s data centers through its purpose-built, low latency, fiber network. Indeed, this includes a high-capacity 200G metro core, with the capability to expand to 400G and beyond.
Evoque Data Center Solutions – Overview
Evoque Data Center Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a retail colocation provider. Specifically, Evoque owns and operates 31 data centers, representing ~160 megawatts of power capacity. Collectively, these data centers support more than 1,000 customers, across four continents, 11 countries and 25 markets.
Evoque Data Center Solutions is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, an infrastructure fund. Specifically, Brookfield owns and operates assets in the utilities, transport, energy, and data infrastructure sectors. Indeed, Brookfield’s portfolio extends across North America, South America, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
In June 2018, Brookfield acquired Evoque’s 31 data centers, through a sale-and-leaseback transaction with AT&T for $1.1bn, equating to a 10.2x EBITDA multiple.
ExteNet Systems – Overview
ExteNet Systems is the nation’s largest privately-held provider of converged communications infrastructure and services addressing outdoor & in-building wireless, and fiber. Indeed, ExteNet owns 32.3k small cell & DAS nodes, 430 networks and 3.6k fiber route miles.